SOFTECH COMPTUERS is a Vocational Institute providing the Vocational Courses
• To the Educated Youth to upgrade their Skills & get better employment Opportunities
• To the Uneducated Youth towards sustain their lives & get away from wrong roots
• To House Hold Women’s towards sustain their lives
• To Below Poverty Line Family People (BPL), unemployed Youth, Skill Needed People, SHG womens, dailay wage workers children etc., If such a women is granted opportunity to avail some technical or vocational training, she would be able to earn her livelihood by such vocational training and skill instead of by selling her body. Hence we prepared a scheme for giving technical/ vocational training to Back Word Womens, and SHG Group women in all cities where they live by providing Sewing Mechine Operators, Beauty and Well Ness Treatment, Fashion Designing courses for Womens and mobile training, Computer Trainining, Motor Winding, Pumpset Repairing etc., course are offering them employment. For instance, if a technical training is for some craft like sewing garments, etc. Then some arrangements should also be made for providing a market for such garments.
• SOFTECH COMPUTERS , established in 2006 at Parvathipuram, Viziangaram District, A.P, INDIA, as a group of excellence in Information Technology in rural and urban areas. The SOFTECH COMPUTERS are Registered Vocational Training Provider (Affiliated to NCVT ., Govt.of. India., New Delhi) VTP NO:528120009 Permitted by D.O.E & T Govt of Andhra Pradesh withLr.No. J1/29124/08
With 10 years of experience in Human Resource and Skill Trainings registered SOFTECH COMPUTERS. Modular Employable Skills (MES) courses under all 69 trades vide order No. DGE&T-2/2/2007-MES/IS dated 16.03.2012 of Ministry of Labor and Employment, Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T) Govt. of India. SOFTECH COMPUTERS provides innovative human resource Trainings & Placements solutions to the corporate and institutional bodies and had assessed and certified thousands of candidates on various vocational streams through its team of highly qualified Trains Experts. “We envisage being a leading Skill Assessment Organization of choice by Government, NGO’s and Industry by using the best practices and people”.
We are proud to have some of the best companies/ organizations in our list of customers– Skill Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS) (Based on Modular Employable Skills), (MinistryofLabour and Employment ), Employment Generation and Marketing Mission EGMM, MEPMA Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas Department of Municipal Administration & Urban Development, (Govt. of AP), Department of Rural Development (Govt. of AP), Department of Technical Education (Govt. of AP), MSME, NI-MSME, NDLM Etc., Incorporated in India in Nov 14 2014, SOFTECH COMPTUERS. operates from its head office in Near Old Bus Stand, Opp Municipal Shopping Complex, Parvathipuram, Viziangaram District., Andhra Pradesh. India and 2state offices across the country. It is a professionally managed Human Resource Skill Trainings & Placements Assessment organization set up by a group of entrepreneurs with over 10 years of experience in Human Resource Management & Trainings, Placements ,Skill Assessment. This enhancement was the deliberate and conscious decision to contribute towards the empowerment of India in its industrial development through accrediting and certifying skilled human resource and making them accessible to the industry. .
Sustained elimination of poverty of underprivileged Rural Youth, with a focus on remote areas
Employment/employability enhancement of BPL Rural Youth through market-driven training
Articulated by the community One Job for every poor family.
To convert non-literate, School drop-out, and unskilled, unemployed youth into productive workforce by building their skills, there by promoting inclusive growth.
To be “the place” for unemployed youth for skilled trainings in at least 25 backward districts of the country by 2017 and to train at least 10,000 youth every year for skill enhancement.
Softech Computers adopts a process which begins with identifying the needy and assessing their skill and ends in a 1 year rigorous hand holding for these youth to make them comfortable in their place of work.